Exercise of the Month
Exercise of the Month27 Jan 2021
Triceps Push Up
1. Start in a high plank position, with your hands directly under shoulders.
2. Engage your core, pulling your belly button in towards your spine.
3. Keep your legs straight and hips level.
4. Pull your arms in close to your sides so your elbows are pointed back, driving your hands into the ground to keep your shoulder stable.
5. Slowly lower yourself toward the ground, keeping your elbows pointed back and core engaged.
6. Lower until your arm, shoulder, and elbow make a 90-degree angle.
7. Push hard into the ground to lift your body back up. That’s one.
Reps/sets for best results: Aim for two to three sets of 10 to 12 reps with 30 seconds of rest in between. If at any point you can’t push back up in a plank, drop to your knees and continue the set.