A major employer of talent in Hong Kong across a range of skills.
The Hong Kong Football club employs a staff of 310 people across a wide range of sports facilities management, food and beverage, administration, security, and other skills areas.
As well as full-time careers with development supported by professional training and on-the-job coaching, the Club also provides summer work and internships for young Hong Kong people and part-time work on flexible working arrangements.
We frequently have opportunities to join our team across all areas – our current opportunities can be viewed below.
- Providing quality service to members and guest in our Swimming Pool
- Maintain life saving procedures
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Monitor the cleanliness and sanitation regulations of swimming pools
- Form 5 Standard or equivalent life saving training
- Holder of valid Pool Lifeguard Award
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Pleasant, cheerful with good customer service skills
- Good command of spoken English
- Immediately available preferred
- Runs the daily operation of the Engineering Department and repair works in the Club premises
- Shift duties
- F.5 Graduate
- Holder of the Green Card and EMSD Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker
- 3-5 years of electric works experience
- Knowledge of AC and AV connections will be an advantage
Cook A (Cold/ Main Kitchen)
Department: Food & Beverage
Job Summary :
1. To help ensure smooth and efficient operation of the allocated section
2. Responsible for efficient control, stocking, dispensing and security of all commodities used.
3. Ensure production of all food is completed to the members satisfaction and to the standards required by the company.
4. Striving to delight or members and guests each and every time.
Major duties and responsibilities
1. To recommend improvements and changes to the immediate Section Head.
2. To work towards achieving agreed objectives and targets.
3. To promote a helpful and professional image to the client and colleagues.
4. To give full co-operation to any member requiring assistance, with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
5. To ensure members needs are anticipated to enhance service quality and thus, client satisfaction.
6. To ensure accurate and regular communication is taking place departmentally and interdepartmentally complying with the club policies on departmental meetings.
7. Supervise accurate preparation of guest meals ensuring standards are maintained and developed.
8. To ensure that all raw materials, supplies and Sundry items are ordered and stored correctly, maintaining high quality stock rotation and stock levels, control, security thus avoiding unnecessary wastage and ensuring expenditure is within budget and preventing stock shortages.
9. To help ensure safety and hygiene standards maintained.
10. To maintain satisfactory security of all company assets, cash, stock, equipment, fixtures and premises.
11. To deal with members complaints or problems immediately and to take the necessary remedial action. Report any serious complaints, actions or problems to the kitchen management without delay.
12. To train and develop all junior staff to company standards and participating in any training or career promotion development recommended by management.
Hong Kong Football Club is an equal opportunity employer giving full and due consideration to all applicants. Interested parties, please apply in strictest confidence, enclosing resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Football Club, 3 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong. You may also send your application by email to email@example.com.
HKFC would like to thank all applicants who apply for these positions. If you are not invited for interview within 6 weeks, please consider your application filed for future reference. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be erased from our files within 6 months. *Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.