Monday to Sunday:
Noon to 3:00pm and 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Tel: 2830 9562
Our restaurant’s menu features Italian themed cuisine. The menu is reviewed every quarter to introduce new dishes and bring variety. The menu is matched by a comprehensive wine list offering both old and new world wines, from the modestly priced to the finest clarets.
Special promotions every month bring our Members tastes from around the world and monthly wine dinners hosted in the Restaurant, which feature an invited guest speaker from an international winery, are extremely popular.
- On weekdays, and after 4:00pm on weekends and public holidays, the dress code shall be the same as for the Chairman's Bar (with the exception of Bye-Law2.(c)).
- Shorts for men are not permitted on weekdays or after 4:00pm on weekends and public holidays (unless permitted for specific functions by Management).
- Soiled clothing, and sleeveless shirts or singlets for men, are not permitted at any time.
Children must vacate facilities within the Club Premises in accordance with the following Schedule:
- Under 11 Years of Age: 8:30pm (with an adult)
- 11 to 15 Years of Age: 8:30pm (11:00pm with an adult)
- Over 15 Years of Age: Closure
For the purposes of this Schedule, an adult must be a Member (other than a Junior Associate under 18 years of age) or Spouse thereof or other Family member of at least 18 years of age.