Sports Facility Bookings at Your Fingertips
Sports Facility Bookings at Your Fingertips25 Jul 2022
As announced in the newsletter of 25th July, you can now book HKFC sports facilities (Phase 1 - Golf, Bowling and Snooker) online on desktops and mobile devices, anytime, anywhere!
Following Phase 1 of the launch in July, Tennis, Squash and Badminton will be available for online booking at HKFC.COM on 29th August.
Simply log in to your HKFC member account – then you can start to make bookings for the next seven days. You can also easily manage your bookings and view your past booking history.
Read the illustrated guide or watch the tutorial video below and start your hassle-free booking journey!
Both phone-in and walk-in bookings are still available. Sessions may be booked in-person at 8am – 10pm and by telephone from 9am – 10pm.
Starting from 29th August, sessions for all sports can be booked up to one week in advance and are opened for booking at 8am daily. Advance session for Golf Simulators, Snooker Tables, Ten Pin Bowling Alleys, Squash, Tennis and Badminton can be booked online as well.
HOW TO BOOK A SPORTS FACILITY?
- Log in to your account and click “Facilities Bookings”. Select Sports Facility.
- Select date from the booking calendar.
- Select the preferred venue and timeslot.
- Check the booking details and notes on cancellation before you press “Confirm”.
- Booking is confirmed and you will also receive an email confirmation.
HOW TO MANAGE OR CANCEL YOUR BOOKING?
- Go to “My Account” and press “Booking History”.
- View and manage your booking.
- You can cancel the booking by clicking “Cancel”.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I register for the online account?
Can I log in with multiple devices simultaneously?