Party on the Pitch - Our Christmas Fair for the Whole Family
Party on the Pitch - Our Christmas Fair for the Whole Family11 Oct 2022
Get in the festive spirit with a day out at the open-air Christmas Fair on the pitch!
Whether you are looking for tasty treats, decorations and art & craft, or are just shopping for presents, over 50 market booths are here to help! Plus, game booths, bouncy castle and day-long live performances will keep the kids entertained!
Come along for a fun-filled Christmas family day!
Date and Time: Saturday, 10th December 2022, 11am to 6pm
Location: Main Pitch and Training Triangle
Click here for entertainment programme and floor plan with list of merchants.
Online tickets are now sold out. You may purchase on-day ticket at Front Desk on 10th December 2022.
- Adult - $400
- Child (aged 4-11) - $200
- Infants (aged 3 or below) - Free
* Once the booking is confirmed, entrance fee will be charged to your Membership Account.
1. Spending voucher can be redeemed at all booths in the Bazaar. Spending voucher value as follows:
Book between 1st November to 9th December:
- Adult (Member) - $300; Adult (Member's Guest) - $200
- Child (Member) - $150; Child (Member's Guest) - $100
- Infant - Not applicable
- Adult (Member) - $200; Adult (Member's Guest) - $150
- Child (Member) - $100; Child (Member's Guest) - $50
- Infant - Not applicable
2. HKFC shopping bag for adult (*for advance reservations only)
EARLY BIRD OFFER
Book your ticket on or before 31st October 2022 and receive extra voucher value!
- Adult - $400 total spending value
- Child - $200 total spending value
- More than 50 market booths selling Christmas gifts and decorations, food products, wines, sports gear, art & craft, toys and kid's fashion, home living, etc.
- Silent movie show
- Game booths and bouncy castle for kids
- Face painting
- Photo booths with instant photo printing
- Roaming performances by Santa and his helpers, Hong Kong Pipe Band, Island Dance and more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This event is for Hong Kong Football Club members and their guests only
- Once the booking is confirmed, entrance fee will be charged to your Membership Account
- Early-bird Promotion is only applicable to bookings made and confirmed on or before 31st October
- Free cancellation can only be accepted on or before 30th November. Please email your cancellation request to email@example.com
- No-shows will be charged in full
- Members must accompany their non-member guests during the event
- No outside food or drinks is allowed in the Club
- Unused spending credit will be forfeited after the event and cannot be redeemed in any form
- Your wristband will grant you entry to the event. Lost or damaged wristband may result in refusal of entry
- For any enquiries, please contact Front Desk at 2830 9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org