Malbec Day Masterclass
17th April is World Malbec Day and was established by Wines of Argentina as the official day to celebrate this illustrious wine. Restaurants, venues, and wine experts around the world take part in celebrating Malbec wine, paying homage to the renowned grape varietal.
Mendoza is a large province that is home to 75% of Argentina's vineyards and Malbec is the region's most celebrated grape. 3 wineries with 6 wines from this region will be introduced on Malbec Day Masterclass: Los Cardos, Dona Paula and the critically acclaimed new generation superstar winery Finca Decero.
Wine to be tasted:
- Los Cardos - Malbec 2018
- Dona Paula Estate Malbec 2017
- Dona Paula - Malbec Selection de Bodega 2015
- Finca Decero - Remolinos Vineyard Estate Malbec 2017
- Finca Decero - The Owl & The Dust Devil Blend 2015
- Finca Decero - Remolinos Vineyard "Amano" 2015
• Cancellation and No Shows: Only written Cancellation is accepted.No shows will be charged in full.
• All fees confirmed are not refundable for any cancellation less than 10 working days prior to the function.
• Bookings are on first-come-first served basis.however limited to 28 people in the room.
• Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
• Programmes.Entertainment and Venues are subject to change without prior notice.