New Booking Procedure For Pickleball (to be effective from 29-January, Monday)
New Booking Procedure For Pickleball (to be effective from 29-January, Monday)03 Jan 2024
To ensure more efficient utilisation of the Sports Hall, and in response to the frequent setting up and removal of court dividers, the following changes will be implemented effective from Monday, 29th January:
1. The Club will determine and display all available badminton and pickleball timeslots for each day through the online booking system for Members to book. Sports Desk staff will also assist members with bookings over the phone or in person.
2. The allocation of courts for badminton or pickleball, as determined in advance, will remain unchanged. There will be no alteration to the allocation based on individual member wants or requests.
3. During the experimental period, which will extend until June 30th, we will be collecting your feedback and comments regarding the new arrangement. The Club will carefully review the received feedback and make any necessary adjustments based on your valuable input.
Rules and regulations for pickleball bookings are as follows:
- Members can book a session for one hour (previously, it was required to book for two hours). However, please note that members are not permitted to book more than two consecutive hours in a single day using the same membership number.
- Guests are not allowed on weekends or public holidays between 9am and 6pm. Outside of these hours, a maximum of 3 guests per membership number can be included in the booking.
A friendly reminder regarding sports facility bookings in general:
- Please familiarise yourself with and utilise the online booking system.
- Members are prohibited from using other members' names or membership numbers when booking different types of sports facilities.