A major employer of talent in Hong Kong across a range of skills.
The Hong Kong Football club employs a staff of 310 people across a wide range of sports facilities management, food and beverage, administration, security, and other skills areas.
As well as full-time careers with development supported by professional training and on-the-job coaching, the Club also provides summer work and internships for young Hong Kong people and part-time work on flexible working arrangements.
We frequently have opportunities to join our team across all areas – our current opportunities can be viewed below.
Senior Waiter Waitress/ Waiter Waitress
Department: Food and Beverage
- Providing quality food and beverage service to members and guests, according to Club Specifications
- Able to set up of service area and equipment with necessary supplies
- Ability to multi-tasks and eyes for details
- Works Courteously and efficiently
- Split shift may be required
- F.5 standard or certificate holder of F&B in IVE
- Minimum of 3 years' food and beverage service experience
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine preferably
- Good communication skills in both English & Cantonese
- Pleasant personality and customer oriented
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Waiter/ Waitress
Assistant Sports Manager
- Supervision of Sports Department personnel, coordinate day to day duties and certain operational requirements
- Overseeing all aspects of Sports Department administration, Activities and Programmes assist with certain Events from time to time
- Responsible for a number of Main Club House sports facilities
- Reports to the Sport and Infield Manager
- Duty manager in the abscence of Senior Sports Department Management
- A Degree or Diploma in Hospitality/ Sports/ Recreation related discipline is preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate administration and computer literacy i.e. Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in supervision in a Club House facilities or hospitality experience would be advantageous
- Good command of spoken and written in both English and Chinese
- Well organised, self-motivated, and able to work to stated objectives
- Providing quality service to members and guest in our Swimming Pool
- Maintain life saving procedures
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Monitor the cleanliness and sanitation regulations of swimming pools
- Form 5 Standard or equivalent life saving training
- Holder of valid Pool Lifeguard Award
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Pleasant, cheerful with good customer service skills
- Good command of spoken English
- Immediately available preferred
Hong Kong Football Club is an equal opportunity employer giving full and due consideration to all applicants. Interested parties, please apply in strictest confidence, enclosing resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Football Club, 3 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong. You may also send your application by email to email@example.com.
HKFC would like to thank all applicants who apply for these positions. If you are not invited for interview within 6 weeks, please consider your application filed for future reference. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be erased from our files within 6 months. *Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.