Monday to Sunday:
12:00pm to 3:00pm and 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Tel: 2830 9562
The Restaurant presents authentic rustic Italian cuisine made from the freshest ingredients. Monthly promotions offer members and guests a chance to enjoy a broad variety of seasonal ingredients and regional dishes. The wine list features a thoughtful selection of Old and New World wines.
The Restaurant is also the venue for popular monthly wine dinners featuring invited speakers from international wineries and wine enthusiasts.
Adjacent to the Restaurant, an elegant Private Dining Room can seat up to 14 guests to host those special lunch or dinner occasions with colleagues, family or friends in an exclusive setting.
- On weekdays, and after 4:00pm on weekends and public holidays, the dress code shall be the same as for the Chairman's Bar (with the exception of Bye-Law2.(c)).
- Shorts for men are not permitted on weekdays or after 4:00pm on weekends and public holidays (unless permitted for specific functions by Management).
- Soiled clothing, and sleeveless shirts or singlets for men, are not permitted at any time.
Children must vacate facilities within the Club Premises in accordance with the following Schedule:
- Under 11 Years of Age: 8:30pm (with an adult)
- 11 to 15 Years of Age: 8:30pm (11:00pm with an adult)
- Over 15 Years of Age: Closure
For the purposes of this Schedule, an adult must be a Member (other than a Junior Associate under 18 years of age) or Spouse thereof or other Family member of at least 18 years of age.